Current Job Openings
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists is currently seeking a full time, assistant bookkeeper. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks including phone duties. He or she must be exceedingly well organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of a busy small business office.
This person must be extremely reliable, communicate well, and have the ability to multi-task. A positive attitude is essential for this position. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; accounts payable; accounts receivable; and bank reconciliations. Providing support and/or assistance to the management staff will as be required as necessary.
- Answer incoming calls and assist in customer job intake.
- Enter data and maintain records
- Reconciles and balances all accounts
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain neat and accurate records of all financial transactions
- General office/administrative duties
- Organize office operations and procedures
- 3+ years bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office programs and QuickBooks Accounting software
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High school graduate or equivalent
Must possess excellent verbal communication skills, be extremely organized & detail-oriented. Strong Data Entry skills and ability to multi-task are essential.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Please submit resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation will be determined based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years
- Bookkeeping: 3 years