If you experience the devastation of a residential fire, Single Source will be there for you-from start to finish. Our fire and smoke damage division, Smoke Clean of New England, has 40+ years of experience in the fire and smoke restoration business. We provide 24 hour emergency service for your home while providing the highest level of integrity, quality and service. Our goal is to clean and restore your home’s structure and contents better than pre-loss condition as quickly as possible!
This detailed process is as follows:
• Provide an emergency service clean-up immediately to avoid secondary damage to your home or personal contents if necessary.
• Explain in detail our cleaning process and scope of work.
• If major structural damage occurs, we can inventory and pack-out your salvageable personal contents. We clean, deodorize and store them in our 12,000 SQ FT, climate controlled warehouse until the re-construction of your home is completed. We will deliver them at your convenience.
• Clean and deodorize your entire home and personal contents.
• Conduct a final walk-through with you to address any concerns or areas that did not respond to our cleaning 100%.
• Send a report to your insurance company listing areas that may need reconstruction or redecorating.