Current Job Openings – As of October 21, 2020
At Single Source, our focus is helping our customers find calm among the chaos. If you’re hard-working, like the challenge of a varied, fast-paced work environment and enjoy helping people and working with others, you might be a good fit for our team. We’re looking for industry-experienced, yet flexible people who have the ability to simultaneously meet required deadlines but who can also roll with the punches when work priorities shift. If that’s you, please apply. We want to hear from you!
Skilled Carpenter/Home Repair
We are currently looking for an experienced and well-rounded carpenter/home repair handyman to perform small residential repair work throughout our Rhode Island service area.
Experience In, But Not Limited to:
- General Carpentry – Rough and Finish
- Small Drywall Repair
- Interior Painting
- Flooring and Tile Work
- General Home Repair
- Basic Knowledge of Plumbing and Electrical Systems
Must be organized with the ability to effectively communicate with others. Must have the capacity to work quickly and independently within tight deadlines. Positive attitude, quality work and attention to detail is a must. This is a growth position and offers the opportunity to eventually run and manage larger projects. Valid driver’s license required.
Disaster Restoration Cleaning Technicians
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, a 24-hour property disaster response company serving Rhode Island homeowners and businesses since 1971, has immediate full-time openings for motivated cleaning technicians.
Job Duties Include:
- Water/smoke/fire damage cleanup
- Water extraction & demolition clean-up
- Equipment setup/take-down/removal
- Contents pack up & move-outs/move-ins
- Contents cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Participating in rotating on-call schedule – some weekend and evening hours may be necessary in the event of an after-hours emergency
- Pass criminal background check – free of violence or theft
- Dependable with a Positive Attitude
- Able to follow directions
- Possess valid driver license and good driving record
- Clean, professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate care and respect for customer property and company equipment
- Work well with others in team environment
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to speak English
- High School education or equivalent
Helpful but Not Required Qualifications:
- Previous disaster restoration experience
- Previous construction labor or other cleaning experience
- Experience in mold remediation or asbestos abatement license
- IICRC Certifications