Current Job Openings – 2 Positions Open
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists is seeking a qualified Project Manager who will be responsible for the overall success of a wide range of disaster restoration projects for residential and commercial properties. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of the property/casualty insurance claims industry and Xactimate estimating software. Previous project management experience that includes supervisory responsibilities and experience with water/fire/smoke/mold damage–and other emergency/disaster recovery/repair is a must. This position pays $45,000 – $65,000 base, plus commission depending on experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development from initial leads to definition of project scope and project estimate delivery to oversight of job progress and final quality assurance walk through.
- Regularly travel to and from job sites.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to customers and production technicians in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively communicates with claims adjusters and customers regarding status of project, production team performance, and/or any changes in project scope and other key information.
- Responsible for ensuring all required paperwork has been completed and collected..
- Work in conjunction with the production team to ensure that the highest level of customer service and project expectations are provided to clients and insurance companies.
- Estimate and oversee resources and participants needed to achieve project goals; determines and assesses the need for additional staff and/or consultants and coordinates recruitment of labor as needed.
- Identifies and manages project needs; identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the production technician team.
- Work with the accounting department to ensure all projects are billed correctly.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule – some weekend and evening hours may be necessary in the even to fan after-hours emergency.
- Experience in the disaster, restoration, mold, water, fire or other related industry required.
- Must possess good computer, internet, and smart phone skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Xactimate estimating software.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Technology utilization including phones, computers, copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment.
- Some lifting, bending, and stretching.
- Operating company vehicle and adhering to all company vehicle policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Disaster Restoration: 3 years (Required)
- Property/Casualty Insurance Claims: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Warwick, RI (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Disaster Restoration Cleaning Technicians Needed Immediately!
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, a 24-hour property disaster response company serving Rhode Island homeowners and businesses since 1971, has immediate full-time openings for motivated cleaning technicians.
Job Duties Include:
- Water/smoke/fire damage cleanup
- Water extraction & demolition clean-up
- Equipment setup/take-down/removal
- Contents pack up & move-outs/move-ins
- Contents cleaning
- Mold remediation
- Participating in rotating on-call schedule – some weekend and evening hours may be necessary in the event of an after-hours emergency
- Pass criminal background check – free of violence or theft
- Dependable with a Positive Attitude
- Able to follow directions
- Possess valid driver license and good driving record
- Clean, professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate care and respect for customer property and company equipment
- Work well with others in team environment
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to speak English
- High School education or equivalent
Helpful but Not Required Qualifications
- Previous disaster restoration experience
- Previous construction labor or other cleaning experience
- Experience in mold remediation or asbestos abatement license
- IICRC Certifications