Current Job Openings – As of April 1, 2022
At Single Source, our focus is helping our customers find calm among the chaos. If you’re hard-working, like the challenge of a varied, fast-paced work environment and enjoy helping people and working with others, you might be a good fit for our team. We’re looking for industry-experienced, yet flexible people who have the ability to simultaneously meet required deadlines but who can also roll with the punches when work priorities shift. If that’s you, please apply. We want to hear from you!
To apply, please attach your resume or provide your contact information and a brief message stating which job you are interested in and email it to: Ed Smith, Single Source Operations Manager you can also call him at 401-274-4444, ext. 104. Please BE SURE to leave a detailed voice mail message that includes your first and last name, your phone number, and a brief description of your past experience. You can also complete an online job application by clicking here and it will be sent directly and privately to our human resources manager.
Project Manager – Base Salary: $60,000 -$70,000 Per Year, Plus Commission
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, a 24-hour property disaster response company serving Rhode Island homeowners and businesses since 1971, has immediate full-time openings for motivated cleaning technicians. Previous experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right people.
Job Duties Include:
- Water/smoke/fire damage cleanup
- Water extraction & demolition clean-up
- Equipment setup/take-down/removal
- Contents pack up & move-outs/move-ins
- Contents cleaning
- Other assignments as required.
- Participating in rotating on-call schedule – some weekend and evening hours may be necessary in the event of an after-hours emergency
- Pass criminal background check – must not have convictions for violent crimes or theft crimes.
- Dependable with a positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions
- Possess valid driver license and good driving record
- Clean, professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate care and respect for customer property and company equipment
- Work well with others in team environment
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to speak English
- High School education or equivalent
Helpful but Not Required Qualifications:
- Previous disaster restoration experience
- Previous construction labor or other cleaning experience
- Experience in mold remediation or asbestos abatement license
- IICRC Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly Pay Based on Experience – Up to $20 Per Hour
Benefits Offered: Waiting Period Will Apply
- Earned Paid time off (Personal, Sick, Vacation)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k) matching
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Optional supplemental Insurance: Short-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.