Fire & Water Damage Technicians – Base pay up to $25/Hr
(Based on Experience) with Prevailing Wage opportunities of up to $60/Hr on State Jobs
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, a 24-hour property disaster response company serving Rhode Island homeowners and businesses since 1971, has immediate full-time openings for motivated cleaning technicians. Previous experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right people.
Job Duties Include:
- Water/smoke/fire damage cleanup
- Water extraction& demolition clean-up
- Equipment setup/take-down/removal
- Contents pack up & move-outs/move-ins
- Contents cleaning
- Other assignments as required.
- Participating in rotating on-call schedule – some weekend and evening hours may be necessary in the event of an after-hours emergency
- Pass criminal background check – must not have convictions for violent crimes or theft crimes.
- Dependable with a positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions
- Possess valid driver license and good driving record
- Clean, professional appearance and demeanor
- Demonstrate care and respect for customer property and company equipment
- Work well with others in team environment
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to speak English
- High School education or equivalent
Helpful but Not Required Qualifications:
- Previous disaster restoration experience
- Previous construction labor or other cleaning experience
- Experience in mold remediation or asbestos abatement license
- IICRC Certifications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Hourly Pay Based on Experience – Up to $25/Hr
Benefits Offered: Waiting Period Will Apply
- Earned Paid time off (Personal, Sick, Vacation)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401 (k) matching
- Profit sharing
- Vision insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Optional supplemental Insurance: Short-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Single Source Disaster Recovery Specialists, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.